Inspire a fresh beginning! Inspiration is defined as a good idea; a force or influence that makes someone want to do something or that gives someone an idea about what to do or create.
Inspiration is a vehicle of intuition, essential to personal development and successful business growth. It’s food for the soul! When we get stuck (which is a part of stretching comfort zones), the Power of Inspiration calms our worried minds, invigorates our pioneering spirit and fires our creativity. Inspiration is the door to infinite possibility, so let’s open it!
It’s downright SMART to make room for inspiration:
1. Inspiration feeds our goals – an inspired goal is far more likely to be completed than one that’s not.
2. Inspiration is the power of positive change: if you’ve got something you’ve been avoiding or delaying, what would inspiration tell you? I guarantee some immediate answers you’d never have “thought of!”
3. Studies have shown that inspired people get more done and experience more purpose and gratitude.
To be inspired and stay inspired:
1. Inspiration cannot be forced… it “comes” to us… however what helps, is to make time for it…. unplug, relax, and for a few moments right now, take a deep breath and ask yourself, what inspires me?
2. Create an “Inspiration List” – in only a couple of minutes you’ll feel more invigorated and connected.
2. What does inspiration invokes in terms of feelings and images and write/draw those too. Use the five senses to go even deeper… what song best represents this inspiration? Find it and play it. What body movement would honour this inspiration? Do it. Any sort of physical action helps to make a connection to the brain – to “lock-in” this experience, especially done repeatedly to strengthen new neural pathways.
3. Check your goals – do they inspire you? If not, re-evaluate. If however, your task must be completed, regardless of whether you feel inspired or not, ask Inspiration for its advice… what would make this task more palatable? By connecting with the feelings/images, you’ll find a greater capacity to take action.
4. Inspiration feeds commitment – rather than flash in the pan ideas, inspiration takes you through the long-haul… add an affirmation to the inspiration to fire-up commitment even further.
5. Inspiration is a component of integrity – it keeps us true to what’s important to us and shows us where we are/are not living our values – it helps us course correct and drop negative habits that have built up over time.
Inspire a fresh beginning! Whether personal development, relationships or business goals, inspiration is the energy of action, accomplishment and positive change. It keeps us in sync with the deeper meaning of life, aligned with our values and invites greater openness and flexibility. Essential to positive relationships, communication and common goals, inspiration is a key force behind successful business practices and inter-personal relationships.
What would inspire you more at home and at work? What steps can you take this week to be in integrity with these possibilities? Inspire a Fresh Beginning, and engage faith, focus and follow-through to determine and accomplish the goals that feed the prosperity of your soul on all levels.
If you enjoyed this blog, please share and send us your comments! TheIntuitiveLife.com is committed to inspired coaching and workshops that promote positive, powerful change, using Intuition, Inspiration and Imagination – for more information on Cheryl Brewster and her work as a personal and business Intuitive, Coach, and Speaker, email us at email@example.com. Here’s to your Fresh Beginning!