Radical Joy in Life and Business!
Day Retreats for Professional Women in Spiritual Awakening
Sat., May 25, 9:30 am to 4pm $ 149 ***Early Bird $110 by May 11
Location: Stamps Landing, Vancouver. Each workshop is stand-alone with a different topic and builds on the next, for year-long learning
Saturdays: June 22, July 27, Aug 24, Sept 28, Oct 26, Nov 30
- Are you a professional woman straddling the emotional vortexes of spiritual awakening?
- Do you find that anxiety and confusion often compromise confidence and focus?
- Are you wanting to simplify and experience more flow with less stress?
- Do you yearn for the “adventure of life!”
You’re not alone – evolutionary consciousness is changing rapidly and it’s intense!
The True You is emerging; it can be disconcerting and very painful without support and consistent focus and practice.
- Make sense of your changing world by aligning to your Soul’s Blueprint at a deeper level.
- Channel that angst more easily for greater peace, prosperity and solid results.
- Enjoy the connections wither other like-minded professional women keen to celebrate and anchor this expansion in practical, meaningful ways.
The theme of this Day Retreat:
“Radical Acceptance of Your True Inner Power”
The Dark Night of the Soul is the dance of polar opposites where we drop the limiting beliefs that we didn’t even know we had… it’s an important, precious part of spiritual awakening… but it doesn’t always feel so great… as prolific business author and spiritual mystic Marsha Sinetar writes:
We are healed to the extent we love ourselves as we are righe t now…
Blemishes, vulnerabilities and all – not as we wish we will be at some time in the distant future. In other words, we cannot reject ourselves today and expect to accept ourselves tomorrow.
Only self-acceptance, which is to say love, can bring our wholeness into being, and we gain that ability by practicing it in ourselves and on others if we can, NOW. There is a Catch-22 inherent in this – which can only be resolved by illogical, transcendent thinking.
I invite you to “find the sweet spot” in this interplay of polar opposites… what Carl Jung described as “Individuation” is the pressing need within each of us to let the magnificence of the soul emerge. I believe do so at the expense of our false perceptions, not at the expense of our souls. Join me in this very powerful day that honours your journey in spiritual awakening:
- dedicate sacred time to deepen your experience of joy, peace and empowerment
- drink from the foundation of grace awaits the direct experience of our True Selves
- explore techniques and processes to support resilience
- embrace the anxiety inherent in today’s world as an invitation to peace rather than its obstacle
- transform hurt, overwhelm, perfectionism and self-sabotage through the momentary pain of acknowledging and releasing
- practice mindfulness and self-forgiveness techniques to more mindfully accept our “golden shadow” – the brilliance within that stretches our comfort zones
- rediscover and sustain the joy of life that can be our centre even in the midst of profound challenge
- reflect, recharge and rejuvenate to integrate the human experience with the spiritual self
Your Inner Mystic is calling… are you listening? Are you taking action?
Cheryl’s proven methodology for accessing spiritual solutions to real-world problems is practical, deep and results-oriented.
In one rich, full day, she will:
1. Take you deeper into your soul to uncover your purpose and align your life with it.
2. Help you define, expand and articulate your new vision.
3. Uncover any blocks, obstacles, issues, limiting beliefs or concerns and remove them.
4. Design practices and provide proven tools with a detailed action plan to take home.
5. Leave no stone unturned, ensuring you leave inspired, with clarity and confidence.
Invest in what’s most important – you, and your joy in life and business… it’s what you, your family, your clients and the world need most! Follow-up Mini Intuitive Consults/Coaching Calls will be provided for all first-time participants.
Lunch is not provided and reservations are made at nearby restaurants for the group to enjoy a mid-day meal.
If you prefer, you are welcome to bring a bagged lunch and remain in the workshop room. Tea and snacks are provided.