Radical Joy in Life and Business!
Day Retreats for Professional Women in Spiritual Awakening
Sat., Jan 26, 9:30 am to 4pm $ 149…. Early Bird is $110 with registration by Jan 12!
Location: Stamps Landing, Vancouver
Each retreat day is stand-alone with a different theme each month that supports learning throughout the year
- Are you a professional woman straddling the emotional vortexes of spiritual awakening?
- Do you find that anxiety and confusion often compromise confidence and focus?
- Are you wanting to simplify and experience more flow with less stress?
- Do you yearn for the “adventure of life!”
You’re not alone – evolutionary consciousness is changing rapidly and it’s intense!
The True You is emerging; it can be disconcerting and very painful without support and consistent focus and practice.
- Make sense of your changing world by aligning to your Soul’s Blueprint at a deeper level.
- Channel that angst more easily for greater peace, prosperity and solid results.
- Enjoy the connections wither other like-minded professional women keen to celebrate and anchor this expansion in practical, meaningful ways.
Your Inner Mystic is calling… are you listening? Are you taking action?
Cheryl’s proven methodology for accessing spiritual solutions to real-world problems is practical, deep and results-oriented.
In one rich, full day, she will:
1. Take you deeper into your soul to live your purpose with real time goals
2. Help you define, expand and articulate your new vision
3. Uncover any blocks, obstacles, issues, limiting beliefs or concerns and remove them
4. Design practices and provide proven tools with a detailed action plan to take home
5. Leave no stone un-turned, ensuring you leave inspired, with clarity and confidence.
Invest in what’s most important – you, and your joy in life and business… it’s what you, your family, your clients and the world need most! Introductory pre-workshop Mini Intuitive Consults/Coaching Calls will be provided for all first-time participants.
Early bird available 2 weeks prior to the event. All prepaid registration is non-refundable but can be applied to another event if necessary.
All prepaid registration is non-refundable but can be used towards the next date
Lunch is not provided and reservations are made at nearby restaurants for the group to enjoy a mid-day meal.
If you prefer, you are welcome to bring a bagged lunch and remain in the workshop room. Tea and snacks are provided.