Are you a Conscious Changemaker?
Are you living in integrity with your highest values? Maybe you feel satisfied with your life – but you know there’s something more. Maybe you know that you need to make some significant changes, but aren’t sure how. What I know is that the truest answers lie within you and will be expressed through a deep authentic impulse – if you are willing to listen to it.
Mindfulness of the ABCs of Intuition (Aware, Breathe, Connect) is the Super Power that supports you in the intensity of the times we find ourselves in. Its definitions:
Paying attention in a particular way, on purpose, non-judgmentally… as if your life depended on it! (Jon Kabat-Zinn, author of Full Catastrophe Living)
Accepting what is… not only being okay with change, especially the hard stuff, but excelling because of it. It’s another way of explaining the paradox of enjoying the hard stuff: J-O-Y…. Just-Open-Yourself and allow the old to release and a greater reality to emerge. (Cheryl Brewster)
As reported by Harvard Business Review: “Mindfulness should no longer be considered a “nice-to-have,” it’s a “must-have:” a way to keep our brains healthy, to support self-regulation, effective decision-making and a way to protect ourselves from toxic stress.”
Benefits of Mindfulness:
- It’s super simple and can be done anywhere, anytime in the quiet or on the run.
- Massively respected in business and health communities, it is scientifically validated to improve cognitive functioning, emotional intelligence, health, wellness and decision making
- Measurable on brain-scans, it helps to ceate new neruo-pathways to improve brain function. Practiced consistently, it breaks lifetime habits of unconscious repetitive thoughts and fears
- Helps to drop draining emotions that impair effectiveness (perfectionism and self-sabotage)
- Builds awareness which grows elf-esteem, making us more fulfilled and effective communicators, parents, leaders and Conscious Changemakers.
This Stuff Works!
Increased Focus: 48%
Personal productivity: 40%
Ability to prioritize: 34%
Employee satisfaction: 31%
Performance under pressure: 34%
+Percentage Stats from the Institute for Mindful Leadership – multi-year study Fortune 200 Company
Are you living the passion of your “Hero’s Journey?”
- Are you working hard but wishing you felt more empowered, purposeful and “alive?”
- Do you struggle with fatigue and overwhelm; is staying resilient becoming more and more challenging?
- Does anxiety plague you in decision making when you don’t have all the facts?
- Is self-doubt threatening your self-esteem and ability to cope in times of change?
- What would it be like to feel more confident during transition?
What solutions will you discover in Mindfulness/Intuitive Coaching with Cheryl?
- Excavate the meaning and underlying purpose from the struggles in your own Hero’s Journey
- Re-frame what once brought pain and transform it into power
- Reclaim a rock-solid foundation of self-trust and self-awareness
- Overcome the critical voice to be a better friend to yourself and live more authentically
- Grow joy, confidence and peace of mind as you ride the waves of change in both your inner and outer worlds
Contact Cheryl to arrange your complimentary exploratory session to sample what Intuitive Mentoring and Mindfulness Coaching can do for you at this point in your Hero’s Journey.
“You have to work with Cheryl if you want to develop your potential more; this woman has a phenomenal capacity to help you see what holds you back and to confront it, to make a difference in your life. In the workplace, this isn’t about making someone a better sales or IT person (although it might); it’s about transforming you so that no matter what your Insights Profile is, you have the ability to perform more to your potential. Cheryl’s individual and group work was more than what I expected, and far more relevant to me than I could ever have imagined.” ~ T. Carson, Corporate Insights Trainer