I’m so grateful for the guiding principles that have inspired my life. Introduced by Steven Covey in his popular book, The Seven Habits of Highly Effective people, the following simple phrase is one of the most powerful intuitive tools I’ve used:
“Begin with the end in Mind.”
Take a moment and a couple of deep breaths to reflect on this concept, and perhaps you, like me, will notice the following.
Begin with the End in Mind:
- Immediately connects you to Prosperity; that bigger picture of inspiration and possibility that is always available when you direct your focus to it.
- Activates the flow of intelligence that dynamically transforms difficulty into “I can do it!” inspired action
- Reveals solutions or new directions not accesible by the logical mind
- Brings clarity and reveals limiting beliefs that you can drop with more ease
- Connects you to your body wisdom and visual mind’s eye, where you “just know” or “see the optimal thing to do”
As a Conscious Changemaker building your personal prosperity from the inside out, consider these 10 Tips:
- Identify a current challenge in your life and focus on “the End in in Mind”; notice the ideas that “pop” into your awareness
- Use an intuitive journal…. write down the ideas, “knowings,” images and inspirations that appear
- Jot down the synchronicities that occur; how are they related to your End in Mind reflection?
- Use visualization to go deeper; use imagination; let the scene play out, like watching a movie.
- Notice that over time, positive thought and feeling really do transform fear, so this becomes a Good Habit!
- Use the phrase as a mantra to bring focus. It will override doubt and the gravitational pull of staying stuck
- Use it as a practice to generate more personal power
- You will forget from time to time. The ABC’s of Intuition will help you to remember… Aware, Breathe, Connect to the End in Mind to get back on track
- Practice, practice, practice!
- Include kindness, compassion – they accelerate the process of awakening authentic power
While intuition lies beyond the logical, rational mind, thoughts and feelings are ENERGY…. when we master our focus and feelings, we become masters of this energy…. we begin to direct it more consciously; we keep our vision on the End in Mind so that despite challenges, we take small, consistent steps forward. Those small steps comprise the big leaps possible only by being AWARE of where we are focused or distracted, so we can kindly and compassionately course correct.
We can’t underestimate the power of imagination in activating our intuition…. Einstein recalled how, at the age of 16, he imagined chasing after a beam of light and how this experiment played a memorable role in his development of special relativity.
The Intuitive Life is comprised of benefits that begin with the End in Mind. They are many…. what are they for you? Do you, like me….
- feel more empowered and reminded that you have personal freedom and choice?
- remember that no matter what happens, you are tapped into optimum solution at all times?
- build your “commitment muscles” that over time, automatically relax those “resistance muscles”?
- consciously, deliberately choose more fun and joy as you awaken into your true nature?
- feel more inspired and grateful for the abundance and prosperity that is already here?
Begin with the End in Mind truly is Prosperity Thinking and Gratitude. From that place in my heart to yours; Happy Thanksgiving!
About Intuitive Development: As a renowned personal and business intuitive, Cheryl Brewster coaches individuals and entrepreneurs in bringing more joy and satisfaction to life and business. See TheIntuitiveLife.com for more information on mentor programs, teleseminars and events.